Skip to content
4th Annual Trunk or Treat on Friday, October 27th
This fun school social event is not to be missed!
Sacred Heart School Families mark your calendars and plan on joining us on Friday, October 27th for Trunk or Treat.
Decorate your car, come in your costumes and bring candy to share with all your classmates.
Important Event Details:
- Cars can start entering the parking lot at 6:30PM. The parking lot will remain open for cars to enter until 7:10PM.
- 7:10PM the gates will close and trunk or treat will begin promptly at 7:15PM. This is to ensure the safety of all the children in the school yard.
- Children should come in costumes and bring a bag for all their treats
- Decorate your cars. Cash prizes awarded!
- Bring candy to give out to all the trick or treaters that visit your “trunk”.
- Visit the Sacred Heart Facebook Page for up to date information on this fun night. Not on Facebook? No problem, contact Katie Browne or Colleen Whitlock for details.
- 50/50 Raffle Tickets will be sold to cover the prize money.
- There will be a $5 per family charge to cover the cost of the DJ- please bring the $5 the night of the 27th-will collect as entering the parking lot.