The 2017 HASA Board
President: Jess Reick
Vice President: Tim Buckland
Treasurer: Brenda McCann
Secretary: Michele Eberz
There are various Home and School committees here at Sacred Heart. Hopefully, you will be able to sign up to help with some of our great activities and fundraisers. We thought it would be helpful to have a brief description and contact people for each of these committees.
- Help coordinate snacks/drinks for events like Open House.
- Spread the word about the exciting things happening at Sacred Heart School!
- Create ways to generate funds for SHS.
- Assist in serving hot lunches during the lunch periods on select Fridays throughout the school year.
- Help accept donations of gently used school and gym uniforms and sell items in Everett Hall once a month for a few hours.
Leigh Anne McCabe
- Assist with the planning, set-up, and the day of the event and also help coordinate the Linvilla pie sale. Ladies’ Night is scheduled for Friday, 11/17
Secret Santa Shop
- One of the best events at SHS! Students buy Christmas presents for their friends and family, visit with Santa, make a class craft, and take part in raffles. Help with crafts ahead of time and volunteer on the day of the event, Thursday, 12/7.
- Get the word out and help with ordering SHS gear.
School Holiday Activities
School Newspaper – Hearticles
School Fundraisers & Social Events
- Trunk or Treat
- Mother/Son Bowling
- Ladies’ Night
- Secret Santa Shop
- Night at the Races
- Great Guy Dance
- Mother/Daughter Painting with a Twist
- Father/Son Day at the Ball Park
- Shamrock Shuffle
- Drama Club
- Movie Night – Friday, 6/1