What is Scrip?
Scrip is a term that means “substitute money”. When you purchase scrip, you’re purchasing negotiable gift certificates and prepaid cards that are used just like cash. You can use scrip to purchase everyday expenses like food, clothing, and other essentials, and with every purchase, you earn revenue for SHS and your tuition.
When can it be purchased?
- Tuesdays — 9:30 – 11:30 in school for walk-in orders; orders sent
into school/backorders can be picked up as well
- Thursdays — NO walk-ins, but orders sent into the office will be
filled and ready for pick up by 1:00
- Sundays — sold in parish business center
- After the 9:00 & 10:30 masses during regular mass schedule
- From 9:30-11:30 during the summer mass schedule
Who is eligible?
All families with children in Pre-K thru 8 are currently eligible to participate.
How is the discount given?
Sales are tallied over two six month periods: July- December and January- June. A voucher is given to each school family shortly after the period ends, which can be deducted from your next tuition payment.
Whom should I contact with questions about the Scrip program?
Looking to volunteer to help with the Script program?
Click here for the link to the Sign-Up Genius Form