- Sacred Heart School has had 7 Neumann Scholars in the last 12 years.
- Sacred Heart School remains the most affordable school in our Cluster.
- Average class size is 23 students.
- Honors Math program begins in 5th grade for qualifying students.
- Delaware County Intermediate services are available.
- Sr. Rita Charles facilitates the Resource Room in our school offering enrichment and learning support to students in all grades.
- Approximately 20% of our current students are children of SHS alumni.
“We feel blessed to have our children attend Sacred Heart School. An education, based on our Catholic faith, has always been very important to us. Every day our children, grades 7, 5, 3, & 1, not only learn what it is to live like Christ, but are encouraged to practice those lessons. As a result, the school community feels like an extended family that stretches beyond the halls of the school. Our children’s challenging curriculum is complimented with innovative teaching methods and today’s technology by a caring faculty. We are confident that our children’s experience at Sacred Heart School will help them grow spiritually and academically.”
~ Teresa and Scott Wimmer
“For us, Catholic education, and especially Sacred Heart School, runs in the family. This sense of community is truly the best part of a Sacred Heart education. Our children in grades 8, 6, & 1 are receiving a first class education with a challenging curriculum and caring teachers, supplemented with numerous extracurricular activities and sports, in a faith-filled environment. They are encouraged not just to practice their faith, but also to live it out in word and action EVERY day. They know that they are a part of a unique school community, as well as members of the larger society in which they are encouraged to make a lasting impact. Sacred Heart is a special place! It is truly a gem of a school and it is helping to create the next generation of leaders.”
~Amy (Crawford) Class of ‘89 and Jim Bauer
“Sacred Heart School has been a great investment for our whole family. Our oldest child is in 2nd grade and our middle child is in Kindergarten. Both boys began SHS in Pre-K and have truly loved school and CARES (the after school program). They have been challenged by the curriculum and exposed to so many ways to learn. From prayer partners to kindness counting, SHS is a wonderful place to be!
~Sarah (Essery) Class of ‘92 and Clint Lodise